How to clear Facebook search history? Clear Facebook Search Bar by two click!
Facebook saves everything that a user searches on Facebook. The history of searches on Facebook helps you find again everything, which you had searched for before. It can be convenient. Benefit a lot of people but not everyone likes it. So, How to clear Facebook search history? This topic, we will show you how to clear Facebook search bar by two click!
Whenever you search for a friend, profile, celebrity, or hot news you type on the search bar in Facebook, this information will be recorded in Facebook person search history. You can access this data whenever you want by visiting Activity log by your computer or the Facebook app on your phone. At there, you can delete individual searches or delete all Facebook Search history by two click.
How to clear Facebook search history?
Do it on the desktop:
- Click on the Facebook Search bar.
- Click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook Search bar.Alternatively, you can go to your timeline page and click View Activity Log. Then click More (below Comments on left side bar) and choose Search History from the list.
- On the search history page, you can delete individual search queries.
- If you want to delete any search,just click the Edit button next to lock and Click Delete.
- A delete confirmation dialog box will appear. Click Remove Search.
- To delete all the searches by two click, Click to Clear Searches option on the top of the page.
Facebook will ask you again if you are sure you want to delete the history, because when you agree, you will not be able to find your Facebook Search History. If you are sure, choose Clear Searches, otherwise Cancel.
Try to Clear Facebook Search history from your smartphone:
How to Clear Facebook Search History by smart phone just like on your desktop, you can follow the following sequence:
- Open the Facebook app on your smart phone, .
- Tap on the Facebook Search Bar on the top of application.
- Tap on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook Search bar.
- On the Activity Log, you can scroll down and delete your searches for before by tap on the “x icon” on the right screen.
- To delete all the searches, you can tap on the Clear Searches and Confirm you choice.
Now that you know How to clear Facebook search history, this feature is really useful for those who do not want outsiders to know their search history, but it is also “a double-edged sword”, when you delete something, you can not restore your Facebook Person Search History anymore.