Head-Up Displays is now a new technological trend for drivers around the world. With this technology you can completely reassure speed control without spending too much time adjusting your eyes when bending down to look at the car’s control panel, distracting while driving, especially when you drive at night.
Previously this technology was only for aircraft, but now with the advancement of science, owning such a high-end device is very simple.
How To Use
- Choose an appropriate place on the car instrument panel, and stick the black non-slip mat on the place you want, then put the holder on the non-slip mat.
- Tear off the protection film and protection paper card on the two side of organic glass board.
- Stick the transparent reflection film on the inside of the organic glass board.
- Take off the protection film on the surface, and put the phone on the surface of the holder and adjusting the organic glass board to appropriate angle according to individual visual angle (usually visual angle is 45 degree).
- Starting your car after opening the mobile navigation APP and setting the proper route (now most of the navigation systems contain a reflection mode).